Jennifer has over 20 years of experience in a wide range of projects around the central coast. She has worked on projects that range from government buildings, commercial improvements and new construction, custom homes, multifamily dwellings and corporate interiors. Her goal is to provide creative and effective design solutions for a variety of clients and projects types.
Jen is also dedicated to providing excellent customer service for all clients and their projects.
Education, Qualifications, and Certifications
Bachelor of Architecture
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA. 1999
California State Architects Board, June 2004
- Management of design and planning of Architectural projects from pre-design through construction administration
- Focus on Client relationship and communication throughout projects
- Specialized in preparation and organization of entitlement packages and presentations
- Experience in custom homes, multifamily and mixed-use projects
- Skilled in BIM software as a complete approach to design and drafting of architectural projects.
Professional Development in Architecture
- JM Architecture, Owner, Founded 2008 Arroyo Grande, CA
- (Formerly – Elements Architecture + Design)
- LGA Architecture, April 1999 to January 2009 Pismo Beach, CA
- VRR Architecture, January 1996 to April 1999 Santa Maria, CA
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- California Architects Board, License #C29802
- American Institute of Architecture, AIA, 2005-2008
- Planning Commissioner City of Arroyo Grande, 2010 – 2014